Requesting Reviewer's Copies
If you are a computer journalist or software reviewer for an online or press magazine/periodical - or any other media that deals with computer software in general - and if you would like to receive a reviewer's copy of HelpSmith, please contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact form on the website.
Please provide the name of the magazine or online website your are writing for, and your editorial office's contact information.
Putting HelpSmith on CD-ROMs
Please feel free to put the evaluation version of HelpSmith on your cover CD-ROM and spread it with your magazine or through the website. However, we suggest that you check our website for the latest releases before mastering your CD-ROM.
Latest Press Releases
- Feb 20, 2013 - HelpSmith 4.0 Introduces a Completely Redesigned Web Help System Format
- Feb 21, 2011 - HelpSmith 3.4 Enables Integration of Help Systems with YouTube and Google Analytics
- Oct 18, 2010 - HelpSmith 3.3: Improved Unicode Support and New Multi-Media Features
- Aug 18, 2009 - HelpSmith 3.0: Utmost Simplicity and Great Efficiency Combined in an Excellent Help Authoring Tool
- Aug 15, 2008 - HelpSmith 2.0 Makes Help Authoring A Pleasure To Do
- The New Web Help System Format Overview
- Help Authoring with HelpSmith: a Professional Tool for Quick Help File Creation
- How to Connect HTML Help with your Delphi Application
- How to Connect HTML Help with your .NET Application
- How to Connect HTML Help with your Visual Basic/VBA Application
- Why My CHM File is not Displayed Correctly
- How to Create Adobe PDF and Word RTF Documents with HelpSmith
- Create a Printed Manual in a Couple of Clicks
- How to Create a Web Help System
- Create CHM HTML Help Files Easily
- Using Templates
- Help Authoring on Steroids
You can download the evaluation version of HelpSmith in the download area. As a courtesy to the press, we offer license keys to convert your evaluation copy to a full-featured copy for review purposes.
Clicking on the links below will open the logo in a new window (or tab). You can save the image to the disk by right-clicking on it and selecting the corresponding menu item.
|HelpSmith Logo, 2000x2000 PNG, with text HelpSmith Logo, 1500x1500 PNG, no text|
The screenshots area contains images demonstrating different aspects of working with HelpSmith. Feel free to use the screnshots as illustrating material for your own publications.
Founded in 2001, Divcom Software is a privately-held software developer specializing in help authoring solutions. Its products are developed to solve their tasks in the easiest possible way. The company is a member of the Intel(R) Software Partner program and its customer-base includes many world-known names such as Microsoft, Intel, General Motors, Toshiba, Alcatel, Hitachi, Dell, Siemens, and other notable companies.